Cell Infusion Therapy
Works by stimulating the body’s own collagen production through micro scarification prior to the introduction of Embryonic Cells, thereby reducing wrinkles and improving skin texture.
A sterile very fine needle is used to create microscopic channels deep into the dermis of the skin to stimulate your body’s own collagen production.
These channels also increase the penetration and the effect of embryonic proteins and serum (including cells) more than 1000 times. DNA Cryo Cell serum contains freshly frozen collagens, essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals, vitamins, elastin, hyaluronic acid, RNAi, DNA, Lipid, enzyme, fibroblasts, growth factors, amino acids with no irritants or addition of chemical preservatives creates biological supremacy over aging.
The Cell Infusion Therapy penetrates the skin from 20 to 90 times per second with an adjustable speed, and from a .25mm to 2.5mm depth, depending on the area being treated.
Cell Infusion Therapy with Derma pen- Results
A crucial part of the treatment is the preparation of the skin prior to the procedure with topical Cryogenic Cell Therapy and Super Natural vitamins A and Medi C. This significantly reduces downtime. It is very important that the patients continue using the topical Cryo-Lift Stick and vitamins for at least 6 months post procedure to ensure the production of healthy collagen and elastin.
Cell Infusion Therapy can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Uneven, thin or pigmented skin
- Open and large pores
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Facial and neck wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin on the chest as
well as other areas
- Abdominal laxity
- Facial and acne scarring
This procedure is not recommended for those with active infections, chronic skin disorders, blood clotting problems, poor healing, a clear-cut keloid diathesis, or skin malignancies.
At Leading Edge Cosmetic Laser Surgery we are combining Cell Infusion Therapy with other treatments including PRP, botox, a variety of fillers, and traditional surgical producers to produce an extraordinary facial rejuvenation result.
- Does Cell Infusion Therapy cause a lot of redness and skin peeling?
- No. One of the big advantages of Cell Infusion Therapy
is that the downtime is minimal. The redness usually only lasts for a day and in most cases is quite mild. A mild amount of skin peeling takes place about a week after treatment.
- Can the Cell Infusion Therapy be used under my eyes and on my eyelids?
- Yes, under the eyes and on the eyelids is a good place for SCIT treatment as these are areas that are hard to treat with other non-surgical procedures
- How many treatments will I need?
- I normally recommend 3-5 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart. For deeper acne scars and more severe stretch marks I recommend 6 treatments.
- How often can I have Cell Infusion Therapy after the initial course?
- I would normally recommend a top-up once every six months.
- Can Cell Infusion Therapy (SCIT) be used for all skin types?
- Yes. This is one of the big advantages of SCIT treatment; it can be safely used on all skin types with minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Although this is a theoretical risk with any kind of treatment that provokes a reaction from the skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation has not been reported after SCIT treatment.