Unlock Your Body’s Own Healing Potential
Within regenerative medicine, exosome therapy is the latest treatment that is impressing doctors – many argue that exosomes may be more important than stem cells due to their unique ability to function as a “messenger” within the body,transferring information from cell to cell.
How are Exosomes used in regenerative medicine?
Synergize Health Center injects exosomes into areas that need rehabilitation, such as a failing hip or knee joint. The exosomes go to work regenerating and healing, giving you new tissue without the need for invasive joint replacements. And, because exosomes have unique regenerative abilities, they have the potential to be a game-changing treatment for diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune and Alzheimer’s.
What You Need To Know About Exosomes
Key Advantages of Exosomes:
- Can travel via systematic therapy without risk of clumping
- Can travel via local therapy
- Cross the “Blood-Brain Barrier”
- Deliver miRNA and mRNA
- Can home
- Not perceived as foreign
- No first-pass lung removal as in MSC’s
- Cannot transdifferentiate into other cells or into malihnant cells
- Easy to administer, store, freeze (Out of the box stem cell therapy)
- Easily controlled dosage
- Potenct related to age of parent MSC
Key Therapeutic Effects Of MSC Exosomes:
- Influence growth of target cells
- Influence phenotype
- Contribute to cell fate decision
- Promote regeneration
Kimera Labs is a biologic lab focused on amniotic, placental and non-natal derived exosome products.
Exosomes are small 100 mm lipid vesicles membrane secreted by most cell types. These internal vesicles form by the inward budding of cellular compartments known as multivesicular endosomes (mVE). When mVE fuse with the plasma membrance, these internal vesicles are released as exosomes, which can travel to distant tissue to influence various aspects of cell behavior and physiology. They contain growth factors and growth factor messengers RNA required for cell growth and regenerative medicine outcomes.
Product contains lipid vesicles in 1.9% saline referred to in scientific literature as ‘exosomes’. Exosomes have been collected from the supernatant of cultured mesenchymal stem cells in an animal free growth medium. Each vial contains the following growth factors present at physiological levels secreted by mesenchymal stem cells in culture: TGFB3(!!), BMP-5, FGF-7, GDF-15, HGF, IGFBP-13, OPG, SCF, VEGF, ICAM-1, IL-1ra, IL-6, MCP-1, MIP-1B, PDGF-BB, Rantes, TIMP-1, TIMP-2 and more.
- Exosomes range in size between 70-100nM and are sterile filtered
- Exosomes carry protiens and nucleic acid messages that act as templates for new protein expression in a target cell.
- Contains no live cells or xenogeneic animal products.
- Are produced under cGMP guidelines and should be maintained frozen until thawed for use.
Tissue recovery for donor cells is performed using aseptic technique after a C-section delivered pregnancy. Prior to recovery, medical records are collected and reviewed as part of determining donor eligibility. Sterility screening is performed after product manufacture.
Donor screening, sterility, shipping storage / handling and preparation information available upon request.