- Inhibits arterial calcification.
- Reduces plaque buildup and the risk of coronary disease.
- Prevent the risk of breast, colon, prostate, and bladder cancer by decreasing the expression of cancer causing genes.
- Prevents polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Prevents Insulin resistance and improves insulin sensitivity
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Prevents Osteoporosis
- Improves hair quality and growth, nail skin and tooth health
- Decreases the risk of heart attack
- A potent immune system modulator
- Reduces blood sugar, which, in turn, raises HDL (good) cholesterol and reduces triglycerides.
- Increases fertility
Caution: Vitamin K may adversely interact with anticoagulation drugs known as blood thinners. Patients taking these medications should be medically supervised while taking Healthy Vitamin D3
Instruction: Take one capsule twice a day with your meal for three months