This aromatic floral mist is a super hydrator and was specifically formulated to increase and balance the essential hydration of the skin. It is excellent to use when blending two or more of the DNA CryoStem™ products. A few sprays of Hydro-Blend™ will help create a smooth custom blend of the products and will aid in slippage as it is applied to the skin.
Skin Type: All (except oily and acne-prone)
- Balances the hydro (water) system of the skin
- Promotes the exfoliation of keratinized cells and supports new cell growth
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and helps balance skin tone
- Supports scar and stretch mark healing
- Ideal for blending DNA cremes, lotions and balancers with Booster Drops.™
- Accelerates penetration of cremes and lotions
Aromatic Therapeutic Influence:
- Calming and relaxing to body, mind and spirit for an overall state of well-being
- Promotes joyfulness, peacefulness and happiness
- Helps one focus and center for balance and harmony
- Uplifts spirits
Face, Neck and Décolleté (Upper Chest):
To boost and accelerate skin treatments, select the appropriate DNA CryoStem moisturizer™ (a DNA CryoStem Balancer™ can be added to this blend) and place in the palm of the hand. Intensify with one to three of the Booster Dropss™ (do not use more than a total of 3 drops of combined Booster Drops™ per blend). Spray Hydro-Blend™ into the palm of the hand and thoroughly blend all the products together with the fingers of the opposite hand. Apply to skin. Hydro-Blend™ will help increase slippage of the blend as it is massaged into the skin.
After showering or bathing, pat the skin dry with a towel or leave the skin damp and spray Hydro- Blend™ directly onto the skin. Apply Island Infusion Body Nectar™ and massage into the skin.
Neroli Water, Rose Water, Glycerine (vegetable), Saccharide Isomerate (organic plant sugar), Panthenol, Lecithin, Seaweed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Nettle Extract, Vanilla Absolute, Essential Oil of Neroli, Essential Oil of Mandarin, Essential Oil of Frankincense, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (natural Amino Acid – Glycine), and Citric Acid.